Food is a large part of an event, which is why I enjoy reading food blogs, following celebrity chefs, and pinning new food ideas and recipes. It allows me to know what people love and what can ‘wow’ people at an event. Exploring these channels allows me to plan great events for my clients and to host amazing parties of my own.
I wanted to share this fast, fun and detailed video on how to make Chocolate Avocado Muffins.
My sister sent me this instructional video she had made and I was blown away! I may be a bit biased, but I thought it was a very cool way of showing how to make these healthy and delicious muffins.
I hope you enjoy the video and muffins as much as I did!
Chocolate Avocado Quinoa Muffin Recipe
Makes approximately 12 muffins
Prep: 15-20 minutes
Oven: 175 Celsius
Bake time: 20-30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 3/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 large, very ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax seeds, 3 tbsp water)